duminică, 12 septembrie 2010

Hotaru no Hikari

Ok, so I'm so excited with this new drama I'm watching these days that I can't even study properly for my exams because of it. I also have other dramas which I completed seeing, but I didn't have time for writing reviews. I think I watched by now almost every drama on the first two pages of 'most popular Japanese dramas' on mysoju.com and I have been avoiding this one for a long time, because I didn't know anyone in the cast, which is, by the way, a-do-ra-ble!


Ayase Haruka does a great job and succeeds so naturally to be truly kawaii, while Fujiki Naohito gives the vibe of mature attractiveness and succeeds to portray what I want my husband to be like, lol :) Some of you might like the other love-interest, which is played by Kato Kazuki, but I was rooting for the manager from the very beginning. Actually I remember that I had started watching the series before, watched almost five minutes from the first episode and gave up...stupid me, I had no idea this would become one of favorite J-dramas ever!

Here' the plot, from dramawiki:

Hotaru works for a famous interior design company. It's a glamorous job but Hotaru's private life is totally the opposite of glamorous. She lives alone, and when she isn't working she's mostly lazing about her rented house in training wear. She's not interested in men. In fact, she isn't interested in anything. "I'd rather lay around than fool around," is her motto.

Her landlord is a bar owner, and one day his son, who has just separated from his wife, comes to inspect the rental property, not knowing that someone is living there. He is shocked at the mess, but not as shocked as Hotaru. He turns out to be her boss, Takano.

Please watch it, if you like comedies! This drama slightly reminds me of the The Diary of Bridget Jones, only better and with more chemistry between the lead actors!
I going for the next episode now :)

I'm leaving you with this cute cute fanmade vid, which I hope will make you give Hotaru no Hikari a try!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu