miercuri, 22 septembrie 2010

Hiro Mizushima quits


Yesterday my Japanese friend told me he heard on the news about Hiro Mizushima leaving his agency and quitting the acting world; I was in shock.

Hiro is one of my favorite actors, not to mention his looks! it was his own decision, or that's what's been said in the press. Apparently he wishes to become an writer and wants to focus on his novel. That's stupid! Why can't he keep his career going and write at the same time? It sounds like a white lie. Mostly now, when he is so popular!

Another reason could be the fact that he married last year Ayaka, the singer, without informing the agency; but this doesn't mean that his popularity went down! I always saw comments on youtube on his videos or Ayaka's from fans who were rooting for their marriage.

His homepage was also closed yesterday, September 21st. Is it just me, or this is strange? Too many secrets and unexplained decisions in this world of Japanese artists.

I hope he will find another agency. It would be a pity not to see him anymore. He can become a writer when he's old an ugly, not now. Come on, Hiro, I will miss you! Come back!

I was waiting so much for his most recent work, live-action movie BECK (starring also Mukai Osamu and Sato Takeru). I had no idea this would be his last movie ever. Hiro, you're making me so sad..

BECK trailer:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu