luni, 12 iulie 2010

Hot Japanese Guys (1) HYDE


I would totally marry this man, if he weren't already married to Megumi Oishi (Megumi, you lucky bitch!!) and he didn't have a child with her. Haha, I'd like to see them side by side, considering she's so much taller than him :) ohh, but since I'm about the same height with her, then I wouldn't match with him either! :((( But enough with the crazy fan talk!

Wait, I'm not finished yet! I still haven't said how much I'd like to huuuug him and touch his hair and then hug him again and then kiss him and then push him down and then RAPE HIM! Oooops, I've said too much. Yup.

Oh well, for those who don't know, Hyde is best known as the vocalist of L'Arc en Ciel. He also has some very good albums solo, such as Roentgen or Faith. Oh, and he's also the vocalist of VAMPS, which I cannot stand even though I like Hyde so much, because of that ugly and annoying K.A.Z who's playing the guitar;btw,has anybody noticed how Hyde's hair is always fluffier when he's with VAMPS?

I think Hyde is at his best with L'Arc, because there you can truly feel the atmosphere of friendship between them; I love how they like to joke around and they're all funny in their own way. Actually, Hyde is the least funny of them. Now imagine that in VAMPS Hyde is the 'entertainer' when on interviews or making ofs, while KAZ is just sitting there like a zombie, and you'll understand why I find VAMPS boring. I must admit tho that some songs are really good and the live performances are really energetic (HYDE screams a lot and I sometimes thinks he sounds a lot like a Japanese Kurt Cobain).

This man is really attractive to both women and men! For example, Yasu of Janne Da Arc admitted to like him (well, maybe not in THAT way, but he says that he can recognize and admire something beautiful - referring to Hyde). Gackt also 'felt the urge' to kiss Hyde, seeing him asleep on the sets of Moonchild (a movie in which they starred together) and this is what GACKT wrote in his autobiography:

<<Right now, I don't have anyone I can call a "girlfriend." Of course, there are people that I love. I often think "I really like this person" or "I love this person." However, these feelings are spur of the moment. It doesn't matter whether the person is a man or a woman. Take Hyde, for example. When I'm with him, I always think "Wow, this guy is so amazing." That's also love, or feelings very close to love. That smile is a sin. Since I first met him, I have thought that it would be great if Hyde was a girl. But dammit, he's a man! If he was a girl, I would probably fall for him. I really go for types like him. No matter what they say, I'll listen. If he or she said "Come here now," I'd leave work and go. The type of girl that I look for is gentle type like Hyde. If there was a girl like him, I think I would fall for her.>>

Uhh, right now I'm imagining how it would be to see Hyde asleep! *blush* Yup, I think I understand how Gackt felt :D

Here are some pics of HYDE:






















...and the best thing is the fact that his singing voice is even greater than his looks!










HONEY man :)) I soooo wanna touch his back!!!



L'Arc en Ciel official website
HYDE website (hydeist)
VAMPS myspace

Check out this video of HYDE
Season's Call (this was one of the openings for Blood +)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu